With the pandemic, climate change and the financial crisis, we will also be living in challenging times in 2022. How is your business affected?
Businesses around the world face fundamental questions. How can existing customers be retained and new customers be acquired?
Our recommendations to master the new challenges:
- Pushing digitalization
- Focusing on communication
- Setting goals, developping strategies
- Customer centricity
Digitalization of processes in the company has numerous advantages: For example, increased efficiency and cost reduction. We will show you methods, ways of working, and tools that will help you keeping your finger on the pulse.
Here are a few examples where perspective: international provided advice and support:
- Creating digital alternatives for previous “face-to-face” sales pitches
- Enabling effective teamwork in remote mode
- Organizing video meetings professionally and interactively
Digitalization can also be an efficiency booster in communication. And the more challenging times become, the more important it is to focus on communication quality in the company.
Defining concrete goals is particularly important in difficult economic times. This is the only way for your team to know where the journey will lead. And only if everyone has concrete goals in mind, a goal-oriented strategy can be developed.
Last but not least, it is currently most important to put customers at the center of all considerations, no matter if B2B or B2C. As customers are also affected by today’s challenges, the following questions can be relevant:
- How do the pandemic and other crises affect the daily life and buying behavior of my target group?
- What can I do to create (better) alternatives for established sales channels that currently or even permanently only work to a limited extent?
- How can I improve the quality of my service and consultancy?
- How can I reach potential customers?
These and other success factors are part of our concept – the diamond: success compass. Our practice-oriented consultancy model works along a holistic, entrepreneurial approach.
Do you need support to master the bigger and smaller challenges in business in 2022? Contact us today. We are happy to hear from them!
He founded perspective: international in 2013. He works as a strategic advisor, operative facilitator and interim manager with many years of experience in internationalization and international business development.